Sunday 11 May 2014

shop update

handmade envelope purse

Did you have a nice Sunday?  I went to a car boot sale with my mum, no bargains unfortunately but we made up for it by having tea and delicious crumpets from the good and proper tea company who had their little van there. 

I wanted to let you know that I've added a few handmade purses to my Folksy Shop shelves. They are all made from beautiful soft silk and vintage broderie anglaise, which I love to work with.

These purses are ideal for keeping safe all those little treasures; jewellery, love letters, cards & loose change.

Well, I hope you like them....x 

 handmade purse handmade purse

Pink silk & white broderie anglaise coin purse 

 handmade envelope pursehandmade purse handmade purse

 Midnight blue envelope purse 

  handmade envelope pursehandmade purse

Coin purse in pretty purple silk 

 handmade purse
Clutch purse in purple silk 

4 comments:

  1. I had a lovely Sunday, thank you, Adrian and I met his sister and her husband in the Cotswolds for afternoon tea. Beautiful bags, I especially love the pink one. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty the vintage buttons are a lovely touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds lovely! See you soon x

    ReplyDelete