Saturday 21 February 2015

A Year of Moments-Romance

Untitled

I'm joining in with Candy Pop and Lobster & Swan's Year of moments. It's such a lovely idea to capture an inspiring moment each month throughout the year. This months theme is 'Romance' so I've sorted through my treasures and found this beautiful handwritten French letter and envelope, vintage roll of pale blue taffeta ribbon and the tulips were a valentines gift from my boyfriend. 
Anyone can join in, there is a different theme each month, just upload your images to Instagram with the hashtag: #ayearofmoments_romance

I hope you have fun joining in with this months theme...what will March bring?

UntitledUntitled Untitled

3 comments:

  1. Your photographs are beautiful, thank you for taking part in the project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such prettiness, you had to be in our favourite 4! Happy March :)

    ReplyDelete