Thursday 23 April 2015

spring calm

found and sewn

A few snaps of the little things that have made me happy and content lately....

Beautiful delicate blossom trees in full bloom, now dropping like confetti on the ground.

found and sewn

Having an unexpected Saturday off work and deciding to spend the afternoon making Liberty print cushions listening to radio 4... I'm a complete granny at heart!  I made a cushion in this fabric for the bedroom, which I love.

found and sewn

Picking the last few Hyacinth from the garden, which smell delicious. Now the tulips, muscari and forget me nots are taking their place.

found and sewn

Spending time pottering around in my sewing room. The view from the window overlooks a farm, fields with horses, a donkey and apple trees, I waste a lot of time just staring out of that window.

found and sewn

A moment of calm to read the ever inspiring 'Cereal' (which I actually bought for my boyfriend) with a herbal tea and the most amazing dark chocolate from our recent trip to London .

What little things have made you happy this week?

6 comments:

  1. Your home looks and sounds absolutely magical. I envy that view! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous post and it sounds like a perfect day off. I hope you're well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mast Brothers have the best packaging ever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, so many great designs and the chocolate is pretty good too x

      Delete